Okay, HOW did it get to be September already? Terrifying. Anyway, hope you all have been having a great weekend! I’ve been enjoying the sunshine (even with an autumn chill in the air) and catching up with a dear friend of mine, and today I am hitting my inbox with a VENGEANCE. So watch out, emails. Anyway, before that happens, I thought I would share a few of my favourite bits and bobs from around the web this week. First, I wanted to wish a big congratulations to our friend and sponsor Olivelli Cape Town, who opened their doors yesterday! Read more about them here.
Here’s what you missed on SBB: French boho inspiration | Our real life bride’s Marie Claire inspiration | Game farm gorgeousness | Pure elegance and a beautiful Errol Arendz gown | Wreaths make the loveliest wedding detail | Meet the awesome Desert Rose Project founders.
And here’s the best of the rest:
- Paper hats for the guests and crackers on the tables? It isn’t Christmas, but it’s SO FUN.
- Lovely lavender-themed favours
- So much preppy goodness in this wedding!
- Love the blackboard-style runners.
- Sparkly linens? Sparkly linens! Sequins make me happy.
- Want to wear a real flower in your hair? I love this DIY real peony headband.
- Macaroon heaven.
- Such an awesome DIY – gold-dipped glass vases.