A French Affair
We start this Thursday morning with a styled shoot that I have a feeling many of you brides to be are going to love. My inspiration boards request folder is always full of pastel colour schemes – this year particularly soft pinks and greens – candy colours that go gently on the eye and evoke the kind of wedding so many little girls dream of. With vintage here to stay, things are moving away from Victorian vintage a little but keeping the intricate prettiness of detailing, and that’s just what today’s shoot embodies for me. Stylist Jade Snyman of Jade Customised Events has even given it a French twist – a little bit Paris, a little bit Versailles. Loveliness! There are so many stealable details – the rock candy place names, the dresser dessert bar, the touch of lace on the monogram flag stationery, the perfume favours (so French, non?). My cheeky favourite is the bride’s pastel nails – aren’t they just the cutest touch? Inspiration aplenty, and lovely pics by Christine W.
- Styling, coordination & concept: Jade’ Customised Events
- Decor: La Maison Group
- Stationery: Beautiful Day Designs
- Cakes & candy bar: Over Indulgence Cupcake Creations
- Perfume display: Perfume Power
- Flowers: Bunches for Africa
- Jewellery: Zanry Jewellery Design & Manufacturing
- Dress: The Wedding Boutique
- Birdcage: Ginger Ray SA
- Hair & makeup: Samantha Findlay Bond
- Photography: Christine W.
- Venue: Pure